Formal Education and Training
M.A. in psychology from California State University at Los Angeles:
Major course work in learning and personality theory, psychophysiology
and experimental design.
- School of Social Work - Portland State University: Family Therapy
- Family Studies Institute - Marylhurst College: two years post masters
family therapy training.
- Lutheran Family Service Training Institute - Portland, Oregon:
Oregon Board of licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists Approved
- Seminars/Workshops: Harry Aponte Ph.D., Salvador Minuchin MD, Olga
Silverstein MSW, David Campbell Ph.D, Ros Draper AAPSW, Luigi Boscolo MD,
Michael White, David Epston, Don Meichenbaum Ph.D, Bill O'Hanlon MS, Insoo
Kim Berg, and Michelle Weiner-Davis MSW.
Continuing Education Requirements
A licensee must complete at least 20 clock hours of approved continuing
education every year as a condition of license renewal as outlined in OAR
Fee Schedule: 2023
- $190.00 Family assessment and consultation (three sessions)
- $90.00 per individual session
In some case fees are negotiable based on client financial circumstance.
Some insurances are accepted.